18 June 2014|
Saint John Paul II’s Theology of the Body is changing lives around the world through its positive portrayal of human sexuality as a good and essential part of love and life. The Theology of the Body for Teens program brings this exciting teaching into a practical format that high school and middle school students will enjoy and understand. Join us for these timely and important training sessions, where you will be introduced to the Theology of the Body as it specifically relates to teens and pre-teens.
- When: August 7th (Middle School) and 8th (High School) 2014
- Where: St. Charles Parish, Harland, WI
- More Information: Download Flyer (PDF)
- Pre-Conference Concert with Mike Mangione and Brian Butler: Download Flyer (PDF)
- Who Should Attend: Principals, Teachers, Priests, DRE’s, Catechists, Deacons, Youth Ministers, Campus Ministers, Parents and anyone who works with pre-teens (6th-8th grade) and teens (9th-12th).
- Register Securely Online: